- My little girls may not have been ready to wake up this morning but they sure were ready to get their clothes on. They knew they were heading to Grannymom's house for the day along with Whitman.
- As soon as they left the house, the rest of us quickly ate our breakfast and then stared organizing the toy room. Some of my helpers were very helpful (Reagan) and others were not as helpful (Anderson and Graham). In their defense, I did make them work all morning long-and I would not let them play with their toys, I only made them work (gasp!)
- Seriously, they really did well. I made them go through each and every box in the toy room-dumping them out and then refilling them to make sure that only things that were supposed to be in the boxes were in there. My boys are bad about just stuffing something in a box and the little girls do it without realizing they are doing this.
- We finished the toy room and then moved on to the toy room closet, their bedroom, their bedroom closet (a little more challenging because their light bulb is out in the closet) and then to the school room. While they worked on the school room, I worked on the school room closet. We generated enough trash that Robby had to take a load elsewhere so our trashcan could survive the weekend.
- Robby text and said that he could pick up the little people, so I served my people lunch and went back to that school room closet. If it was just me here, I think that I could keep things neat but it is all of these other people. I know that someday, I will just be straightening Robby's messes and will be bored out of my mind so I am not really complaining about the mess now!
- Keaton, Campbell and Whitman had a big time at Grannymom's house-here is the rundown I received from the girls (may or may not be accurate since information was obtained from a 3 and 5 year old): playing outside, watching a brown tree trimming man, he asked if Grannymom needed any trees cut and she said that she only has one tree, grilled cheese was for lunch for the girls, never heard what Whitman ate, Keaton didn't eat her lunch when told, Cash spent the night there yet he only stayed for 5 minutes.
- Robby took the little 3 to Sams to pick up some last minute things for Thursday and yes, we plan on going to the store tomorrow too along with Thursday. Kidding there-at least I hope that I am! We have 72 rolls for Thanksgiving and 400 paper plates and 500 paper bowls so we should be ready enough!
- Once they made it home, it was soon movie watching time-my little people mostly watched me pull out school and then it was supper time. By supper, they were wound up so we sent them upstairs to play for a while.
- Even after supper, Reagan, Anderson and Graham ran back upstairs to finish what they were playing. The little 3 had showers and then the kids had a bit of time for the kindles before time for bed!