August 24, 2011

Tractor Time!
Highlights from today: (Click here for pictures)
  • Graham woke up a bit before 11 last night crying.  He couldn’t ever calm down-he had stuffy nose but that was really all.  We don’t know if he was ever really awake but he wasn’t pleased downstairs with us and his milk didn’t please him either.  Finally, So Robby eventually put him in our room and let him watch a Mickey Mouse.  We thought he would be back asleep but soon we heard him call for another movie-that is the one that he finally fell asleep with.  We just left him in our bed for the night and he never stirred.
  • Another morning of craziness around here.  Simply having rain was enough to make the kids a bit wild.  We had our breakfast and then put on our clothes (even though we didn’t leave the house). 
  • Soon we started school around the table to corral Campbell but before long she was climbing on top of the high bar type table in the den.  The child is quite the climber-kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, kitchen table…thankfully, she hasn’t figured out how to climb up the bunk bed ladders.
  • We spent most of the morning finishing up school and then all had corn dogs for lunch.  Campbell can down a corn dog in nothing flat.  It is pretty impressive-maybe she can be one of those food eaters that eats food quickly in competitions.  Probably not the first career choice for the child nor the healthiest.
  • They watched a movie and then we looked at a few photo albums.  Scott dropped by to see the house and then I worked on making a freezer meal (yes, the nesting/cooking has begun) and then it was nap time for the kids
  • Anderson has stopped sleeping at nap but him and Reagan are still in separate rooms for the most part.  They did eventually beg me to let them play together and since I thought it would buy me more time, I agreed.
  • We had supper and then Grandpa came over to fix the tractor-this was the highlight of the week for the boys because they had been waiting for days for their tractor ride.  Everyone had their first ride and then supper for Robby and more rides for the big 3.
  • After baths it was time for bed and so far, everyone seems very quite.  Let’s just all keep our fingers crossed!

No comments: