Dennie Kids: January 31, 2011

A trip to the allergist!
Highlights from today: (click here for pictures)
  • It was a busy morning but somehow Mom managed to make it to Reagan’s school 20 minutes early.  Dad thought she was going to Nonna’s first so he thought she was leaving at the right time.  But after driving on the new parking lot and new road twice, stopping to review our Cubbie verses and then meeting Pops so he could stand by the car while Mom ran in to take Reagan (the other 3 were in the pjs and couldn’t go in)
  • Mom dropped off Anderson and Graham at Nonna’s house.  Then she and Campbell headed over to see Beebee and Papaw for a few minutes.  Papaw handed her some candy to take back to the boys and Campbell seemed to know what it was.  She did not let go of it and then handed it to Nonna for her to open for her.
  • Mom and Anderson headed off to his allergy doctor appointment.  Dad met them there-they learned alot about his inhaler, what to do and when to do it.  They did the back test and the poor guys back just got bumps all over it.  It boils down to Anderson is very allergic to pollen, ragweed and lots of other stuff.  On a level of 1-4, he was a 4+ for some things.  She kept his meds the same but did say to do zyrtec daily.
  • Meanwhile, Pops picked Reagan up from school.  She said that he picked her up “too early” which meant she didn’t get to wait in the carpool line.  Pops said that it took Reagan about 15 minutes before she talked to him.  Then she told him that she wanted lunch and he could go and get it.  She was so proud to tell Dad that when Pops left she stayed in his office all by herself.
  • Anderson and Mom picked up Reagan and then went to Nonna’s house again to eat a bite, play a little and pick up Campbell and Graham.  On the way home, we swung by Wendys to pick up a few Frostys.  Campbell who hadn’t had a nap even stayed awake to eat her frosty.  Next up was rest time for everyone but first Reagan worked on her first grade workbook from Sam’s.  It is going to get tough quickly but she is sure excited about it
  • Next up was waiting for Dad to come home-we passed our time by watching the Disneyworld and Disneyland DVD that came in the mail today.  The kids are travelers-they remembered it all and were making a list about what they wanted to do next time
  • We had tacos for supper and then showers for everyone before taking our monthly pictures.  Everyone went to bed without too much problems-Graham has learned to stall like Reagan and Anderson.  He will just holler “Daddy? Daddy?” as you try to leave the room or will ask “what are we going to do tomorrow?”

No comments: