Dennie Kids: April 11, 2011

She's a walking girl!
Highlights from today: (click here for pictures)
  • School morning for Reagan and she was ready to get out of here and go to school!  Actually, she was pretty disappointed that she wouldn’t have time to play with Grannymom before we left. 
  • The boys and Campbell finished breakfast and played with Grannymom for a few minutes while Mom battled the rain and dropped Reagan off. 
  • Back at home, it was a pretty noisy morning.  Campbell was sleepy early in the morning and became pretty fussy.  Graham, who was wearing his big boy underwear, would become furious with me each time I would take him to the potty.  He only had one accident today (except nap but that doesn’t count) 
  • At one time, Anderson and Mom played a game at the kitchen table while Graham who was in trouble sat in the kitchen counter and screamed (that is his time out spot with Mom because he can’t get down).  Campbell was made that she couldn’t play (it was little pieces so she couldn’t get any) so she was screaming too.  It was a noisy game but Anderson won and then it was nap time for Campbell and movie time for the boys (Mom couldn't take much more)
  • Everyone hopped in the car to pick up Reagan and on the way Anderson decided that he had to go potty.  Even though he was wearing his pajamas he was sent in to see Pops and have him take him to the bathroom.  His ride home was much better after his bathroom stop. 
  • Back at home, it was lunch time and then we all worked on our letter W.  Mom had actually forgotten about the letters we had been doing until Reagan reminded her.  We painted our W’s blue because they will have lots of weather things on them.  Then we painted our card holders that we are making.  Campbell even got in on the painting and painted a streak of blue paint across Reagan’s face.  Reagan was about to lose it so I couldn’t grab the camera…the boys thought it was hysterical.
  • Next up was playtime until everyone was tired.  We even skipped our workbooks and reading today and everyone went to bed.  And everyone went to sleep-actually went to sleep.  Mom had to start waking up the crew at 4. 
  • Dad came home and we tried a new restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings…or something like that.  The kids really ate their chicken well and Dad would have enjoyed his a little bit more if it hadn’t been so spicy! 
  • Back at home, we had an oreo for a snack, brushed teeth, said prayers and then headed to bed.  After we put the boys to bed, Reagan read a book to Dad-and I must say she is getting pretty good at reading.  The boys are still going strong and can be heard all around the house.  Campbell is still moving and talking and Reagan is laying quietly waiting on Campbell to go to sleep so I can turn on the fish tank nightlight.

No comments: