March 2, 2022

(click for today's pictures)

  • We knew this was going to be a busy day when we woke up this morning, and the day lived up to it for sure.
  • I was awake at 6 to go to the bathroom and briefly thought about going to walk on the treadmill. And that thought was brief for sure-I decided that if I was still awake in 30 minutes I would. However, since I rolled over and didn't look at the clock, I don't know how long I was awake. I do know that I didn't make it to the treadmill.
  • When my alarm did go off, I did get up to wake up the kids and get myself ready. I even had time for the laundry and dishes before it was time for us to leave. Well, about 15 minutes before we were to leave, I decided that I really needed to trim Whitman's hair so he wouldn't look homeless.
  • Usually, Robby is the one who does the hair cutting, but he had his own things to do this morning so I got to work while Robby was showering. Now most people wouldn't be able to tell that Whitman had his hair cut at all. But he no longer looks neglected at least.
  • Of course cutting hair means a shower. So Whitman was just climbing out of the shower at about the time that we usually head to Bible study. Thankfully, no one was too panicked about being late-I would have been if I was kid.
  • While we were at Bible study, the big boys and Reagan worked on their school work. Anderson and Graham even packed because before we made it home, they hit the road with Robby.
  • In the middle of Bible study, I did call to see if I had jury duty tomorrow. Thankfully, I do not; now I just have to call 4 more Wednesdays to see about jury duty. 
  • When I did pick up Campbell, Keaton and Whitman we followed Sara and met her crew at Rock Creek Trail. I had never been there, and it was really a fun little trail. We walked for a good little bit, but eventually had to turn around to head back to the cars. We weren't able to finish it so I really would like to go back sometime when we had a bit more time.
  • On the way home, we did run by Kroger to pick up a few things-green apples for Keaton, wart medicine for Whitman, salad for Reagan and I don't think that Campbell got anything. It was some speed shopping for sure. 
  • When we did come home, the girls, Whitman and I had about an hour and a half before we had to leave again. We did a bit of school, a bit of cleaning and a bit of just sitting. Then we dropped Whitman off at Nonna's house for a little bit.
  • I then took Campbell, Keaton and Reagan to the doctor for their well child check ups. We have missed a little bit so I felt that we needed to go-I almost feel like we are wasting money if we don't take advantage of it. 
  • Poor girls though-Reagan needed 4 shots, Campbell had 3 and Keaton had 1. I know that there little arms are going to be sore tomorrow for sure. Other than sore arms, they are all healthy.
  • After the doctor, we ran to Sams-Campbell and I went inside Sams to pick up some medicine for Robby while Reagan and Keaton ran into Walmart to pick up some underwear for Reagan. When my people that don't ask for things, ask for things, I try to get them quickly. 
  • From there, we went back to Nonna's house to pick up Whitman. Then on to the library followed by our evening at church. We did kind of hurry when church was over because we were hungry. We picked up Sonic which took forever.
  • Keaton, Campbell and Whitman had Sonic. Reagan and I had salads from Kroger that we bought earlier in the day. We ate and watched the Hogs play basketball. We tried to find the boys, Robby, Grannymom or Grandpa on the tv but never did.
  • We did take a long break to make a chocolate chip cookie recipe-it was supposed to be a ChickFilA copy cat recipe, and we all agreed that they were pretty good. We stayed up to watch the Hogs win-I know that my boys were pretty excited!

No comments: