February 21, 2017

(click here for today's pictures)

  • Last night before I went to bed, I checked on Keaton since I was afraid she was a bit warm. I felt her forehead and then uncovered her a bit. Then I went on back downstairs and climbed in the shower.
  • Robby was walking around getting ready for bed and I thought I saw his red shirt walk past again. A few seconds later I heard him make an odd sound and then laughingly tell Keaton that she had scared him. She said she didn't feel good so we pulled out blankets and she slept soundly in our room.
  • Robby and I laid in bed talking about how surprised we were that Keaton had came all of the way downstairs by herself. This morning when I was waking up Campbell, who was sleeping in Reagan's bed, she asked where Keaton was. I told her that she came down around midnight and Reagan quickly corrected me saying that Keaton came down at 11:29. I asked her if Keaton had asked to go down and she told me that she walked her down, heard me in the shower and even know that Keaton scared Daddy. 
  • This morning Keaton woke up and was ready to go to school. She was hoping that the helicopter was going to come back for Whitman's class-it did not. They both had a good day at school and stayed busy at Grannymom's house this afternoon.
  • We did our school work this morning and even had time to play a game before lunch. Reagan was the winner today of the trophy and was pretty pleased about it. We then had leftovers for lunch-Graham and Campbell didn't want leftovers so they had to make their own sandwiches. 
  • After we finished lunch, I made everyone get to work on their chores. Tonight was Bunko night at the house and I needed all of the help that I could get. After the kids finished their chores, I did let them go outside despite the continually drizzling rain. I made sure that they didn't track in a mess and let them do whatever they liked-Campbell came in a bit wet but Graham was so wet that he asked to take a shower.
  • I stayed busy in the kitchen most of the afternoon stopping only to do the three things that I seem to be doing often these days-sorting kids clothes to give away, working on our National Park Passport book and walking on that blasted treadmill.
  • Robby came home with Keaton and Whitman and I helped him unload the car. I didn't notice the salads that he picked up for me but assumed he put them in the garage fridge. Later I asked him if he thought my bowl would be big enough for the salads. He looked at me and said, "I'll be right back." He forgot my salads but was soon back with salads in hand.
  • Robby took the kids off and they picked up supper and then went to watch another movie. I think my people are becoming movie watching fans or maybe they are just popcorn eating fans. They returned and headed right on to bed while my bunko girls laughed and talked downstairs.
  • Everyone left around 10 and Robby helped me load the dishwasher and then we finally set down-I think I am kind of tired!

No comments: