June 27, 2017

(click here for today's pictures)

  • Everyone was awake early this morning. I guess the boys some how wake up Whitman and the last two mornings, he has thought that it was still night time despite the sun shining. He comes to our bed and lays down. This morning when I got up to use the restroom, he asked me if it was morning. When I told him that it was, he hopped up and headed to the living room to join the others.
  • Keaton and Campbell were awake early this morning because today was soccer camp day for them. They could not wait for the day and were dressed and ready before the boys which never happens.
  • Shannon dropped by to pick up my boys and they were off to VBS for day 2. They were pretty excited about this morning and were both dressed in yellow shirts to support their yellow team. Soon afterwards, Robby took the girls to camp leaving Whitman and me left at home.
  • Whitman was completely happy with being the only one at home. We read at least 8 books this morning, he helped me make granola and he even watched some tv. A bit before 12, I fed Whitman and packed a lunch for the boys. 
  • We picked up the boys. They both had fun even though Anderson is pretty hoarse from screaming all morning long. I fed them, and Whitman again, in the car as we drove to basketball camp. I dropped them off and then we headed to Grannymom's house.
  • Whitman had patiently waited for his stop and was thrilled to get to spend the night with Grannymom. He had remembered to pack his two bears this morning and even brought 3 books for Grannymom to read to him. 
  • From there, I drove to the other side of the earth to pick up the girls from soccer camp. They had a great time but I should have sent them more water (same with the boys at basketball). We ran home for a few minutes and the girls did a bit of reading and as soon as we were done, it was time for me to pick up the boys.
  • Keaton and I picked them up and drove home as they told us all about it. They had a great time. Once at home, Anderson did a bit of painting and a lot of lego-ing. Graham played the xbox and Campbell and Keaton followed me around the house. 
  • Robby and I made supper-I fried eggs while he flipped pancakes and cooked the sausage. The kids had some downtime and just as they thought Robby was about to say brush their teeth, he told them to load up in the car. 
  • We picked up the Wilsons and headed to Sonic for a half price shake. This delighted the kids and they enjoyed running around for a few minutes while we drank our shakes. Once at home, it was well past bedtime and my sleepyheads went right to bed.

No comments: