February 8, 2013

Kennedy comes to visit!
(click here for today's pictures)
  • Whenever I am pregnant, I become a very hard sleeper and don't really hear much going on.  Last night he heard Campbell coughing off and on but sleeping fine.  But this morning when she woke up, she was still feverish so I called for an appointment as soon as the clock struck 8.
  • Even though I made sure that I was on the phone at 8, we still moved fairly slow this morning.  So we had our breakfasts at our school desk.  Graham was still at Nonna's house so with one less (any one less-just one less) we moved fairly quickly.  
  • And since we wouldn't be home around nap time, I did put Keaton down for an early nap.  She is on a screaming fit lately-at 10 in the morning and 6 at night she becomes a screamy child.  During her nap, the rest of us worked on Anderson's Valentine's day box, read history and then we had our lunch.
  • As soon as lunch was over, Campbell started feeling bad again.  I was about to take a picture of her laying in the hallway but opted not to.  I gathered everyone else around her, pulled up Keaton's high chair while she had her late lunch and started reading a Magic Tree House to the kids.  It was the one when they were on the Titanic and Graham was terrified since he knew what happened on the real Titanic.  
  • We then loaded up and dropped everyone off but Campbell.  She didn't get her spot in the van and I made her mad when I changed her shoes so she was not a happy camper.  And at the doctor's office, she was pitiful.  Probably the 103+ fever that she had didn't help.  
  • One ear was infected and the other was fine.  But Dr. Martin thought she might have something more than just an ear infection-something more ominous-something like the flu!  So we had the flu test and then we waited for the results.  The results were good, good, good-no flu!  Woo hoo!  
  • After we left the doctor, we did go to Sams and pick Campbell up a coke and her medicine.  Kennedy even met us there and she came to Grannymom's house with us.  Campbell wasn't getting out of the van because she thought that meant she would have to share her drink.  We picked up everyone but Anderson since he was going to spend the night with Grannymom and headed home.
  • When we made it home, the girls played outside for a bit but Graham fell and bumped his head.  And he just started screaming and screaming and screaming.  And things went downhill from there.  When he finally calmed, he tried to play upstairs but he felt left out of the girls play so he started whining.  Thankfully, we weren't home too long before Robby made it back otherwise, Graham was headed to the front porch.
  • He did calm some after talking with Robby but opted to stay on my bed while Robby, Campbell and Keaton took a walk.  Kennedy and Reagan contentedly played upstairs until it was time to eat.  We ate at Whole Hog and by this time, Campbell was feeling good.  And she was feeling great by the time we made it to Orange Leaf.  
  • Once we came home, Kennedy and Reagan started playing again while Graham and Campbell had baths and then watched a movie with us and read a story before bed.  Now everyone is on the couch watching a show before bedtime.