November 16, 2019

(click here for today's pictures)

  • I had told the kids that they could sleep in this morning. However, by 9:45 I figured that they had had enough of sleeping in, so I decided that it was time to clean the house. As you can imagine, there were a few folks that weren't too happy with this decision.
  • Soon everyonew as on board with our cleaning, and things went smoothly. We were able to clean upstairs along with most of downstairs. We didn't get to straightening the kids drawers or sweeping the kitchen floor. We can do that tomorrow...or maybe another day.
  • By 11, the house was clean and everyone was ready. We picked up Grannymom and Grandpa and headed to the Wheel of Fortune event. They were trying out people to be on the show-none of us made it. That is fine though because I wasn't sure that I wanted to be on the stage-at all!
  • We eased our Wheel of Fortune disappointment with pizza at Grannymom's house. Robby worked on some pictures while I took a quick run to the grocery store. I took the girls with me so the grocery store run was not quick nor was it cheap! 
  • Back at home this afternoon, the big boys went to Brett's house to ride on his 4 Wheeler for a little bit. I was productive for about half of the time that they were gone. The other half I wasn't productive at all-I had a nap!
  • The Wilsons came over for supper. We had ourselves a Chinese smorgasboard-chicken and pork dumplings, general tso chicken, orange chicken and veggie fried rice. Thanks Trader Joes! 
  • Our meal was so yummy that after supper, the grownups headed to Trader Jors to check everythin out. The Wilsons had not been so we showed them around-though they were out of one thing that I wanted for Christmas nor could I find cookie butter! 
  • We all bought a snack, but also stopped at Kroger to buy ice cream for the kids. We ended up eating ice cream so we didn't even get to our snacks. I bought chocolate hummas-I'm not sure what I will eat it with, but I know that I will find something! 
  • While we were out shopping, the kids played hide and seek tag in the dark. I am not sure what that entails, but they kept tellimg me all about it tonight. When we did arrive back, they were anxious to eat a bowl or two of ice cream. The Wilson's stayed until almost the end of the ballgame. When they left, it was soon bedtime for the crew.

No comments: