March 29, 2019

(click here for today's pictures)

  • I think that I woke up every hour on the hour last night. I do think that Campbell slept a bit better than I did. My alarm went off at 6:30 and we were soon dressed and in the lobby. The worker man had to take a sample of Campbell's saliva.
  • By this time Campbell was wide awake so she wanted to go and play in the play room. I made it perfectly clear that it was 7:05 and I would not be doing any playing. I would go with her but would not be playing. I believe that I laid on the floor while she played.
  • There was another saliva sample along with Campbell's breakfast eventually showing up. She had to drink a chocolate shake which wasn't that bad at all. They did give me a breakfast sandwich which I inhaled. 
  • Yes, early this morning Campbell did have to have her blood drawn. The lady was great but try as she might (two times) she couldn't get any blood from Campbell. Campbell was perfect and let them poke away at her, but there was no blood!
  • Soon Campbell headed off to brain lab where they covered her head with electrodes. This lasted about an hour. Followed by that she went to psych testing. She was there about an hour as well. If you remember the last time that we were here, she and I both had over an hour of testing. 
  • It was lunch by now, but our lunches had not arrived. We were finished, but still there waiting on our lunches. I wanted to tell the worker people that we could just eat at home, but I didn't want to hurt their feelings. So we waited-Campbell played a few minutes when the lunches came as I ate, but then was ready to go. 
  • I think that she was feeling a little bit confined. At one point this morning, she looked at the window and said, "Don't you feel a little bit trapped?" Yes, yes, I did! We ran to the Dollar Tree to pick up a few things for Whitman's party.
  • Now, when Robby knew that we were headed home, he told the kids, "if there is anything that you said you did, but you really didn't do that your mom told you to do, then you need to do it now." Robby said that these words caused a flurry of activity around the house. Anderson did tell Robby that he hadn't vacuumed because he didn't want to disturb Robby on his phone calls. That was very thoughtful, except that Robby hadn't been on the phone in hours.
  • Campbell and I made it home and unpacked our bags. I started getting things out for the party and soon we were leaving for Third Realm. It was not too crowded, and I think that the kids had a good time. 
  • Afterwards, we dropped Graham off at Grannymom's house to spend the night. Then the rest of us ran to Sams. Going to Sams right before supper is always fun. We hit up all of the sample people plus we left with a buggy full of supper items. 
  • Once at home, we ate. Whitman is working on his "politeness chart." We are working on saying "ma'am" and "sir." Whitman finished his chart and was so happy when I pulled out his prize. He shouted, "Oh wow!" Now, I will say that my dollar container of M&Ms was not deemed enough by Robby so he urged me to put a few packages of fun dip in there too. So I am not sure if it was my M&Ms or Robby's fun dip which he was so pleased with. We are currently having a debate about that!
  • Robby and I ran to the Wilson's tonight to pick up the meat for Whitman's party. Whitman and Campbell helped me make two pans of brownies. Keaton helped make chocolate chip muffins. I made jello and cookies, and much later in the evening Robby made rice krispy treats. When Whitman saw all of the mess in the kitchen, he asked if all of that was for his party. Indeed it was!
  • We watched a tv show or two way too late tonight, but I was blogging so that was fine. Anderson felt way too warm tonight (probably why he kept sitting down at Third Realm) so he had some medicine before bedtime. Hopefully it is just nothing, but I highly doubt it. Everyone is pretty excited about tomorrow-while I just have list of things to do!
  • And by the way, Robby posted a few pictures of us when we were at Silver Dollar City this last time. In one picture the kids are trying to act asleep on one of the roller coasters. But please notice that in one picture Graham looks terrified. I am not sure if that is a face he just made for the camera or if he was really terrified!

No comments: