October 25, 2020

(click here for today's pictures)

  • I woke up this morning and glanced at my clock. This caused me to wonder why it hadn't rang yet-just about 5 minutes later than it should have woken me up. It didn't take my long to realize that I had set it for pm instead of am. I guess I was just hoping that we would all oversleep.
  • We didn't and couldn't have. Well, I am not sure-you would think that one of the kids that were awake would wake up us at some point at ask about church but I am not too sure if that would even happen. Well, Whitman did bust up in our room to change out of his wet pajamas-that happens when you take a water bottle to bed. 
  • I was up soon after roaming the house making sure that everyone was awake. Kennedy and Reagan were by far the hardest to wake up-mainly since they were the only ones still asleep. Campbell and Keaton were dressed and ready while the boys were happily playing their games instead of getting ready. 
  • I did wash Whitman's comforter and grabbed his pajamas which I thought were the wet ones. I guess I didn't feel them that well, because minutes after starting the washing machine I found the real pair that was wet. That just means that I have way too much laundry in the floor of my room. Currently, though it is all neatly folded, but there is already another load in the washer.
  • We did the Sunday school thing plus church which included the Lord's supper. We were still trying to open the plastic on the little plastic wafer when the preacher was already moving on to drinking the grape juice this morning. We should have started ahead-now, if I had known I would have brought my own bag of crackers to pass out instead of eating plastic.
  • Lunch was at Grannymom's house for everyone but me. I had a meeting at church today which lasted a bit. When I arrived at Grannymom's house, everyone was playing Clue. We all decided that we were going to pull out that board game this week and play it. 
  • When we left there, we dropped Graham off at a birthday party at Raymar. Then rushed home for a bit. I had the kids that were left help me clean up the house. We hadn't been home too long when Robby and Reagan showed up. Her game ended in a 2-2 tie-Reagan said that the field was a muddy mess though she didn't look too muddy when she came home. Robby, on the other hand, looked frozen. 
  • Soon we started on supper-beans, hamburgers and toasted buns on the blackstone. It was all delicious-or at least I thought so. Shannon had banana pudding and Campbell had made cookies so we just had ourselves a feast! 
  • It was a good evening and I sure hated for it to end because when the Wilsons left, it was time for the weekend to end and the week to begine!

No comments: