October 4, 2020

(click here for today's pictures)

  • Robby said that he woke up last night in the middle of the night and didn't know where he was. He briefly thought that he was in the camper, but then unfortunately, realized that he was back at home and back in the real world. 
  • We didn't have a very long morning this morning-before I had really finished all of my laundry, it was time to leave for church. We didn't have too many kiddos in our Sunday school class this morning. Afterwards, we again filled our church row up with folks-our 6 plus 2 extras. It is always fun to have a full row of people with us-every Sunday I try to figure out how I can take a picture of all those kiddos with their Bibles in their laps. Maybe someday I will pull out my phone and snap a picture.
  • After church, we hurried home to drop off most everyone. Then we turned around and headed to Reagan's soccer game. We didn't ask the others to go today since we had a pretty full day today. 
  • The weather was pretty perfect for a soccer game. But I will say that soccer games are just a bit long! They play for 90 minutes plus a half time along with some added time today because of injuries. Reagan's team was dropping like flies-one had to be carted off the field and another had to be helped off the field. Gracious, these soccer games are kind of like a wrestling/kicking match,
  • The lost the game by a point, but they did really well. After the game, Robby and I did work on the camper for about 45 minutes. He worked on some cords while I worked on the bathroom.
  • Then we headed to Nonna's house for Jason's birthday supper. We had pork tenderloin and Jo Powell cake for dessert. Jason opened his presents and we stayed for a little bit visiting.
  • When we left there house, we headed to the Wilson's for some ice cream to start our week off right. The kids spent most of the time outside playing while we did some Christmas light watching. 
  • As we were getting ready to leave, Graham mentioned that he thought he had poison ivy-yep, all over the boy. Not sure where he got it-possibly Louisiana. Ugh! Tony had some creams. So when he came home, he had a hot shower. Then I slathered him up with stuff before giving him some Benedryl before bed. Hopefully, he can sleep well tonight and hopefully we can get him some thing for relief tomorrow!

No comments: