April 6, 2014

(click here for today's pictures)
  • Sunday morning and the boys found Robby running upstairs and soon everyone was up there watching Pet Vet and Lucky Dog. Robby even served them breakfast up there and this made for some happy kiddos.  Since they had to put their clothes on before breakfast we seemed to be ready fairly quickly this morning.
  • Everyone did well at church but since my boys are not yet 100 percent, we sent them home with Grannymom and Grandpa.  On the way to Grannymom's house, Campbell was doing some sign language and was asking us what different things meant.  She kept holding up her middle finger asking what letter it was.  Reagan showed her how to hold up her pinkie to make a letter I or her index finger to make a letter D.  But no, the child insisted on holding up her middle finger.  Now I just have to pray that she does not feel the need to use her new sign language skills with anyone.  
  • We had lunch at Grannymom's house.  Kind of funny because the little kid table has now become the dining room table which is full with my 6 kids and Lilly and Cash.  And the 5 adults are squeezed around the kitchen table.  The kids thought they were something else all being in the dining room by themselves and they were fairly well behaved (no food on the walls or ceiling is a success in my book)
  • After lunch, they had some time to play before it was time to go home.  Keaton decided that she was going to stay with Grannymom so that she did.  I am not real sure what they did all afternoon-Keaton said that she didn't have a nap but she is still going strong upstairs so I am not too sure about that.  
  • At our house, Whitman napped and the others watched tv.  Robby ran again and I worked on my computer some.  Just the time that it was time to stir, my eyes got so heavy-really, a rainy Sunday afternoon with no nap-that is just horrible.  
  • I had my Bible study tonight so Robby took Campbell to cookie club all by himself.  She enjoyed seeing Emory there and they had quite the time eating cookies and playing.  Then it was time for her class and big church for the rest of us.  
  • After church, the kids changed into their pjs and we had a quick supper of hot dogs before our Sunday ice cream truck.  My Whitman has become quite the eater-if his tray become empty or if I do not get him his food quickly enough then he lets me know about it.  Everyone finished their ice cream and then it was bedtime for my crew.

No comments: