March 5, 2018

(click here for today's pictures)

  • I slept as late as I could this morning since I was hoping that the kids did do quite a bit of their school work yesterday. We herded Whitman off to school and then started on school ourselves. 
  • Thankfully, the ones that did do school yesterday were pretty far ahead. I think that Graham, Reagan and Keaton had completely finished almost everything except for working with me and a few other things last night. 
  • Anderson and Campbell still had quite a bit of work to do. Campbell could get her work finished a bit earlier if she would just close her mouth for a bit. Now Anderson finished fairly early today since he did pick the easiest of things to do since it was Monday, and he had plenty of choices. 
  • Around noon, Robby ran to grab a bite to eat with Keaton, Campbell and Graham. They picked up lunch for all of them and a bit of supper for Reagan and Anderson. While they were gone, I worked on quite a bit of my chores and even did my treadmill time.
  • Once they made it home, everyone spent some time outside until Whitman came home. He had spent the afternoon with Nonna and Pops, and they brought him home just in time to load up for soccer tryouts.
  • Whitman was a bit nervous about tryouts. He did well though and tried his hardest. He will certainly be a hoot to watch during the soccer games. Everyone else ran off going from station to station without me. When they finished, they all helped Robby and his station. Not only did they help Robby, but they also helped at other stations and even helped clean up.
  • Once at home, everyone had showers to warm up. It was pretty windy out there today. The kids had their supper-some had nachos, some had sandwiches, some had leftover sandwiches from lunch. 
  • When supper was over, I passed out some cookies, and we settled around the tv to watch a few videos about what Grannymom and Grandpa have been seeing this week on their trip. Afterwards, it was soon bedtime for my crew!

No comments: