January 31, 2013

(click here for today's pictures)
  • It was before 7 when Anderson climbed in our bed.  His first questions was "where's Campbell?"  I told him that I didn't know and suggested that she might have been in Reagan's bed with her.  I couldn't go back to sleep since Anderson was continually asking me questions and I was slightly worried about where Campbell actually was.  But by 7, I heard that fridge slam and her little feet running down the hall.  She wasn't in bed with Reagan and must have been still in her bunk-Anderson may have looked in the crib thinking she was still sleeping in there.
  • Robby took Graham to school along with Campbell and then they ran to Kroger to pick up a few things for tonight.  We woke up Keaton and had breakfast while working in the school room.  While Reagan and Anderson worked, I tried to pull stuff out for next week.  Soon Campbell was back but Anderson and Reagan were still moving along-until Anderson made it to his math and he just drifted off into his own little world.  Reagan finished, put on her clothes and came back down to do her typing.  Pretty fun watching a first grader slowly type: "al had a dad" and other things like that.  
  • We had to be out the door by 11 because I had a doctor's appointment at 11:30.  Anderson was so excited to take his Sparks shopping purchase-legos.  I thought he would have worked on it for awhile but he told me he didn't do much.  I haven't looked but assume he will want to finish it tomorrow.
  • My appointment went well.  The baby's heartbeat was 146 and even kicked the doctor as he was listening.  My appointment was quick and then I headed to pick up my contacts before heading home.  At home, I worked on cleaning the kitchen and finishing the bunko food.
  • Robby ran to pick up the kids-Anderson, Reagan, Campbell and Keaton-from Grannymom's house and then picked up Graham from Nonna's house.  They had all had a big day and were wired and ready to clean up the toy room when they made it home.  Ha!  They weren't really ready to do that but they did do it quite well.  
  • Before too long, it was bunko time and Robby loaded the kids up and they headed to eat pizza.  After pizza, they still had time to kill so they went to Dunkin Donuts.  When they made it home, everyone had a shower and they were quiet as mice.  Eventually they were all in bed-with full bellies of pizza and donuts.