December 8, 2016

(click here for today's pictures)

  • Thursday morning which meant that Keaton and Whitman were heading to school. Keaton had to bring to school something that started with a 'c' so she wore a charm bracelet with the letter C on it and had candy canes and candy on the front of her shirt. Whitman was fine with going to school but wanted to stay for lunch (Lunch Box Kids) and then he wanted to know if Grannymom or Nonna will pick him up.
  • Once Robby left with them, the rest of us started on our school work. We were able to get most things accomplished today which is good because tomorrow will probably be a short school day. 
  • Around 10, Grannymom and Grandpa came over to work on a few things at the house. We finished up school and I went to pick up Keaton, Whitman and a few pizzas. Campbell rode with me and once we picked up Keaton, she told us all about the heat problems at school (hot in their rooms but cold in the hallways.)
  • Shannon came over to pick up her grocery delivery and stayed for lunch. We all cleaned up the 2 boxes of pizza and then everyone went back to work. Around 1, we had to run to Home Depot to pick out a light.  Granymom stayed at the our house and watched the kiddos and she cleaned my kitchen and vacuumed my house (I am trying to work out a deal where she comes over every Thursday.)
  • Campbell and I ran to get our hair cut-she didn't want to go because she didn't want her hair cut. Tammy just barely trimmed it so she left pleased. Keaton, on the other hand, wants her hair to be cut short so it will be straight. 
  • For most of the afternoon, the boys and Campbell and Keaton were outside. I am not sure if Graham's cheeks ever went back to their normal color-they had been bright red for so long. They were helping the neighbors rake their yard and I swear it took them hours! I guess I should have shown them where their heavy coats were because when they came in for supper, they were wearing layer after layer!
  • I fixed sandwiches for supper and soon the kids were out the door for basketball practice. Robby had to take everyone tonight while I headed to bunko. This was a big night because the boys received their uniforms tonight. They were both pretty excited about this.
  • When they all came home, everyone had showers and then Robby let them have popcorn and watch a movie at 9! I believe that he is working on trying to earn the best parent award. When I came home, the kids were still barely awake in their beds. I was able to tell everyone good night and then Robby and I did a bit of work to get ready for this weekend!-lots more work tomorrow but we will be able to get it all done.

No comments: