May 27, 2020

(click here for today's pictures)

  • I slept incredibly well last night, except I was dreaming about craziness all night long. Possibly could be due to that ice cream for supper. I have decided that ice cream for supper is probably the best choice though.
  • Since I slept in a little bit, the morning did seem to go fairly quickly. I was able to help the boys with their school work, and then we decided to run to the pool for a quick trip. We met the Crafts so we were able to do our kid swap. Keaton stayed up pretty late last night and is right now in my bed. She just gets so exhausted after a night (and a whole day) of fun.
  • We swam this morning for about an hour and a half. The weather was perfect-I am not sure how cold the pool was, but the weather was pleasantly warm. Graham was my only big that went with me. He had a super fun time playing with baby Gabriel though.
  • When we came home, it was pretty evident that Campbell was indeed exhausted. There were tears and grumbling while she (and I) cleaned the bonus room. She and her friends had slept up there, and it needed a good straightening.
  • I also made everyone else work on their chores and school work. I have moved our big chore day to Wednesday, and we were able to accomplish everything on my list. However, after following a cleaning page on the computer, I realize maybe just how dirty my house is. That will be a project for another day though.
  • It didn't seem like long until it was about time to leave for the pool. However, the thunder delayed us for an hour. That was fine though because all of the buddies were there tonight. 
  • My boys all had fun playing with Noah and Brett. My Whitman kept up with the big boys-playing baseball with them and then sliding down the slide over and over with them. 
  • A good time was had by all. When we did get home, my crew was starving so I heated up some bbq. By the time that it was ready, Keaton had decided that she didn't feel good and started to get mopey. Soon she was sleeping soundly.
  • Tony and Robby worked on the shed while we were gone all evening. Shannon and Layne came over in time to visit a little bit. It was after 10:30 when my kiddos all did get into bed-they are all spread out over this house-some in the fort and some in their beds. I am thinking that I could probably sell Graham and Whitman's beds because they are loving their fort time!

No comments: